Have deadly mass shootings really become this commonplace?
It has been just over a month since the deadliest mass shooting the U.S has ever seen and the media has gone strangely quiet on the subject. The case has been surrounded by some shady information, and some of the facts just don’t seem to add up.
Here are 10 reasons why the Las Vegas shooting has disappeared from the media.
1. Officials have messed around with the timeline so many times that people don’t know where they stand anymore with the facts of the day.
2. Shooter Paddock sent $100,000 to a bank account in the Philippines just a week before the shooting, why wasn’t this picked up by officials?
3. The laptop that Paddock was using had its hard drive missing when it was found, where did it go?
4. Paddock had links with the Middle East, after journeying there on cruises several times.
5. After claims that no shots were fired by police inside Paddocks hotel room, this story has now changed.
6. Jesus Campos, the security guard that was allegedly shot by Paddock shortly after he started his attack was never recorded by the medical center that was meant to have treated him.
7. Tucker Carlson the attorney representing the victims said on Fox News that the police were right outside Paddocks door before he started shooting.
8. Paddock’s hotel supposedly housed a “corporate watch center” that somehow didn’t pick up on someone entering their hotel with 27 rifles.
9. Uzbekistan native Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov drove a vehicle into crowds of people killing eight and injuring dozens more just a few weeks later and his picture was immediately plastered across the media. So far there has been one blurry picture of Paddock released.
10. First victim Campos managed to disappear shortly after the attack, and has managed to avoid any hard hitting journalists quizzing him about the attack getting any real answers, he he only been gently probed on the Ellen show.
So why did Jesus Campos leave the country in the middle of an investigation into the most-deadly mass shooting in recent American history?
As thefreethoughtproject.com reports:
Why did he refuse to do the news interviews, and instead opt for a scripted daytime talk show?
The Mandalay Bay, and all of the Vegas Strip for that matter, are some of the most heavily survielled areas on the planet — yet we have seen no video footage, or even stills — of Paddock.
Additionally, as we previously reported, 4 survivors of the attack have died under somewhat questionable circumstances.
As a report from Zero Hedge notes:
“Notably, both Kymberley Suchomel and Danny Contreras both publicly claimed there were multiple gunmen the night of the mass shooting. Dennis and Lorraine Carver died after their Mercedes smashed into a metal gate and exploded into flames.”
“The couple’s youngest daughter, 16-year-old Madison Carver, told the Las Vegas Review-Journal that she heard the crash from her bedroom. When she ran outside and down the street to find out what had happened, she recognized her family’s vehicle in flames.”
“By the time their daughter heard the crash (which only happened about a half mile from the Carver’s home) and ran down the road to see what had happened, the car was engulfed in flames… Much like everything else pertaining to the Vegas shooting, the story just doesn’t make sense.”
There still has been no motive released for the massacre.
The complete silence from law enforcement in such a high-profile case raises serious questions about the potential for some type of cover-up taking place.
Why is there no investigative coverage of Vegas shooting by major media organizations Why did the story simply vanish from the news cycle with so much public interest and so many unanswered questions?
The fact that there have been virtually no answers to any of the questions that have arisen from the official story not adding up, while simultaneously being blacked out by the mainstream mass media, seems to indicate an intentional soft-censoring of the Vegas mass shooting… the only question is why?
Over a month and a half later – and we know exactly as much as we did in the immediate aftermath of the attack… virtually nothing.
Contrast that to the recent attack in New York where a detailed picture of the suspect and his activities in the hours and days before the attack was public within hours.…
…yet in the case of Stephen Paddock, we still know nothing a month and a half later.
The official narrative does not add up in the Las Vegas attack, and the public needs to be sure to hold the lamestream media and those investigating the massacre accountable.
It’s clear that this story is being censored by legacy media in an effort to keep the American public in the dark about the exact details surrounding the most-deadly mass shooting in recent U.S. history.
Out of respect for the memory 58 dead and 546 injured — we need to ask why this investigation is being blacked-out and hidden from the public.
Do we really believe that after the most-deadly mass-shooting in America, and with few answers, everyone just decided they didn’t care about the who, what, where, why, and how of the attack?
Please share this important story to help increase public awareness regarding the numerous oddities surrounding the Vegas mass-shooting — and the ongoing media blackout!