How To Embed YouTube Video on Twitter? One such dynamic duo in the digital sphere is Twitter and YouTube. As social media landscapes continue to evolve, it is becoming increasingly common to marry platforms.
Being able to seamlessly integrate YouTube videos into a tweet can improve your social media game as we navigate the vast sea of information and entertainment.
Whether you’re a content creator, a company promoting its latest venture, or a Twitter user who wants to share a captivating video, embedding YouTube videos on Twitter is a skill worth mastering. Take a look at how to effortlessly fuse these two giants together, unlocking a whole new dimension of engagement and interaction on Twitter.
If you want to embed YouTube videos on Twitter, you have two options. You can open your YouTube video, tap the share button at the bottom, select Twitter, add your tweet or hashtags, then click the tweet button.
You can also copy and paste the URL of your YouTube video when creating a tweet. The thumbnail of your video will be generated by Twitter, which you can share publicly.
Our first step in this guide is to explain why embedding YouTube videos on Twitter can be an advantage. Then, we will show you two ways to embed YouTube videos on Twitter for desktops and mobile devices.
Why Embed YouTube Video on Twitter?
Twitter is one of the most popular social media platforms in the world. Tweets often go viral more quickly on Twitter than on other platforms, and video tweets get more engagement than text tweets.
Alternatively, YouTube is the home of content creators and allows anyone to start their own channel.
Increases Your Views
Twitter’s YouTube embed code counts views based on an algorithm created by YouTube. However, there are some rules to keep in mind regarding this:
- When the Autoplay function is enabled, views will not be counted. If the user clicks on the play button, views will be recorded.
- The number of views from the same user will not be counted more than once.
- If you want the view to count, the video must load completely and cleanly.
In general, embedding YouTube videos into your Twitter posts can increase engagement, drive traffic to your site, and reach a broader audience. Let’s not forget that adding YouTube videos can make your videos go viral.
In tweets with YouTube videos embedded, people are more likely to watch them and engage with them. This is because it is easy for users to play the video right from Twitter without having to go to YouTube.
Drive Traffic to Your YouTube Channel
Embedding YouTube videos on Twitter will increase the chances that someone will visit your YouTube channel for more information.
Build Relationships with Other Twitter Users
The more engaging and interesting YouTube videos you share on Twitter, the more likely other users are to follow you and interact with you.
This helps you grow your Twitter following and at the same time builds awareness for your YouTube channel.
How To Embed YouTube Video on Twitter?
For anyone looking to grow their YouTube, embedding it on Twitter is a worthwhile activity. Ensure your Twitter and YouTube accounts are logged into the same computer.
Using your phone, you must have the Twitter and YouTube apps installed. Let’s look at how to do that.
Share a YouTube video on Twitter
Basically, users just scroll down and stop only when they find it useful. It can be done in two ways. You can simply retweet another user’s video if you want to share it. You can make your video look professional and clean if you embed the link to YouTube.
That way, you can give your own opinion in the caption or comment section. Here are the steps and ways to embed YouTube videos on Twitter.
>> Share a YouTube video on Twitter from YouTube
- Make sure you are logged into both your YouTube and Twitter accounts
- Embedding a YouTube video can be done by going to the video’s page
- The video’s Share button can be found at the bottom
- You will then be able to follow me on Twitter
- If necessary, add texts or tags to your tweet.
>> Share a YouTube video on Twitter with the video link
Copy the YouTube video URL from your browser’s top or click on the video and select copy video URL from the menu.
If you want to share a YouTube video directly via Twitter, paste the YouTube video link into the tweet.
How To Embed Another Person’s Video on Twitter?
Retweeting or embedding another user’s video into your tweets are both ways you can share another user’s video on Twitter.
By sharing another user’s content, you can also boost your interactions. Sharing another person’s video increases the probability of increasing your audience, as well as the interactions your account receives.
Embedding or retweeting a video is the two ways to share a video from another user. Here’s how to do both:
The easiest option is to simply retweet a tweet and quote the entire tweet along with your comments.
- You can access your Twitter account by logging in.
- You can find the video by searching for the tweet that has the video.
- Using the retweet button, click on the two arrows on the cycle.
Embedding a video allows you to share the video without retweeting it.
- You can access your Twitter account by logging in.
- Using the share options (the icon with three dots) on the video you wish to embed, click on the share button.
- You can copy the link by selecting “Copy link.”
- Paste the link of the tweet into the tweet you are writing.
- If you do not see a “?” icon, then you need to remove the last part of the link.
- You can embed a video without retweeting it by writing “/video/1”.
How to embed YouTube videos on Twitter with iPhone or android?
The easiest way to embed YouTube video on Twitter on iPhone or Android devices is to use our mobile phones. We can share anything or communicate with anyone using our mobile phones.
You can embed YouTube videos on Twitter with an iPhone or Android device using the following steps:
Embed YouTube videos on Twitter with iPhone
- Make sure your iPhone is open and you are watching YouTube.
- To share a video on Twitter, select the video you would like to share.
- Tap the share option in the horizontal menu to open the video.
- When you tap on the further menu that appears, you will see an option to copy the link. Click on it.
- To create a tweet, open the Twitter app and tap the + icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- The copied link should be pasted.
- The tweet can be enhanced with additional text or details about the video.
- Using the Tweet button will post it to your Twitter account.
- Go to the YouTube video that you wish to embed in your tweet and select it.
- You can share by clicking the Share button.
- To copy the YouTube link, click the Copy button.
- Put the link in your new tweet and post it.
The YouTube video will now be embedded in your tweet.
How to Share Your YouTube Links?
In addition to native uploads, here are some quick tips for sharing YouTube links in order to increase video views on your YouTube channel.
- You can share a YouTube video by clicking the share button under it.
- Alternatively, you can click on the Twitter icon to copy the link.
- Once you have copied the link, click the compose tweet button on Twitter, and then paste the link directly in. If you click the Twitter icon, it will open a new tweet with the link. Using YouTube links directly ensures that the video thumbnail is included in every tweet.
- Add a caption to your video that is both engaging and informative.
- The thumbnails might not display correctly if you use a social media scheduling service (Hubspot, Buffer, MeetEdgar, HootSuite, etc.).
- Make sure your hashtags are relevant and industry-related so that you can gain more exposure.
- The video can be shared via Twitter by clicking on the Tweet button.
A video can provide a great boost to your brand, whether you share it natively on Twitter or share a link to it on YouTube.
How to Fix This song is currently unavailable on Instagram?
Mastering the art of embedding YouTube videos on Twitter provides new avenues for connecting and engaging with others in the fast-paced social media world.
Whether you’re a creator showcasing a product or a brand showcasing its latest masterpiece, these platforms enhance your storytelling capabilities.
In order to create a more immersive experience for your audience, follow these steps to seamlessly merge Twitter and YouTube. If you want a more vibrant and connected digital presence, embed YouTube videos on Twitter the next time you are itching to share your favorite video.