How to Fix Screen Mirroring No Sound On TV? Using screen mirroring, a feature of smart TVs and advanced mobile devices, we can project our smartphone, tablet, or computer content onto a larger television screen.
You can share photos, videos, presentations with your friends and family on the big screen, or watch your favorite movies and shows. One of the biggest frustrations with screen mirroring is that there is no sound on the TV.
We have a troubleshooting guide for regaining the full screen mirroring experience with crystal clear audio if you encounter “Screen Mirroring No Sound on TV.”
We’ll walk you through the potential causes and step-by-step solutions to ensure that your screen mirroring sessions are visually captivating as well as sonically satisfying.
Because of this, let’s talk about audio issues when screen mirroring on your TV and how to fix them.
How To Get Sound When Screen Mirroring?
Make sure the audio works by checking some settings on your phone and a computer when you mirror your screen.
You can check your screen mirroring settings on your TV or computer by following these steps:
- From the drop-down menu, select Menu.
- Go to the Network menu and select it.
- On the Wireless Mode settings page, click Screen Mirroring.
- Select Screen Mirroring Settings and press Enter.
A number of settings can be selected afterwards, including the display name, wireless LAN, connection mode, adjusting the image quality, and notifying you of PIN codes.
It’s probably fine when screen mirroring is enabled on the TV. You may have to change the audio settings based on the TV or computer you’re using.
Changing the audio settings on your TV when the audio doesn’t work is the same as changing the settings on other devices.
Why Is There No Sound With Screen Mirroring?
Using the app, you can watch and hear a video on your TV using sound mirroring from your phone.
When everything is set up correctly, it will work great. However, if something goes wrong with the setup or the speakers don’t work, it can be frustrating.
It is possible that screen mirroring does not support sound due to a number of reasons, including:
- Speakers are not properly connected to cables.
- Your sound settings have been turned off.
- There is no sound mirroring turned on on the TV.
- The audio output on your TV is not working.
Your TV can be fixed in a number of ways, depending on the type. Identifying the problem will help you figure out what to do.
How to Fix Screen Mirroring No Sound On TV?
If you are experiencing the “Screen Mirroring No Sound on TV” issue, there are several steps you can take to resolve it.
Here’s how to fix it:
You can check your TV’s sound settings by following these steps:
- Use the remote control to adjust the sound settings on the TV.
- Choose the appropriate sound output source for the TV (e.g., HDMI, Audio Out, External Speakers).
- Make sure the TV volume is reasonable.
Disable Silent Mode
Your iPhone’s physical buttons or settings can be used to disable silent mode if you are mirroring.
When your phone is switched on, you will see the following:
- Your device’s silent and ring buttons are usually located on the left side, just above the volume buttons.
- A small orange detail can be seen on the button
- Silent mode is enabled if the orange detail appears
- You can disable the silent mode and hide the orange detail by clicking the toggle
From the Settings App
- Select Sound & Haptics in the Settings menu
- To enable sound, click Sound
Add Core Audio To Firewall Exceptions
Activating a firewall on your device while streaming movies online can affect the sound output since it protects private data on the network you’re on.
Add core audio exceptions to your Firewall to ensure that your device is protected and you don’t experience sound issues. # Screen Mirroring No Sound on TV
You need to follow these steps in order to mirror the iPhone’s screen:
- Select the Apple menu from the menu bar
- Go to the System Preferences menu
- Select Firewall in the security and privacy dialog box
- Options for firewalls can be selected
- By selecting Add Application (+), Core Audio can be added
- The Add button is clicked, then the OK button is clicked.
Add Core Audio To Firewall Exceptions
While streaming movies online, activating a firewall on your device can affect the sound output because it protects private data on the network you’re connected to.
Make sure your device is protected and you don’t experience sound issues by adding core audio exceptions to your Firewall. # Screen Mirroring No Sound on TV
In order to mirror your iPhone’s screen, you need to perform the following steps:
- Go to the Apple menu and click on it
- Select the System Preferences option
- In the security and privacy dialog box, select Firewall
- Optionally select a firewall
- Core Audio can be added by selecting the Add Application (+) option
- Add is clicked, then OK is clicked.
Update Your Streaming App
Occasionally, the App you are streaming from, rather than your device, is responsible for no sound on your TV.
Here is how you can update the app to the latest version to get sound and every other feature working smoothly;
- In the Settings app of your phone, go to Security.
- At the top-right corner of your iPhone, you’ll find the profile icon.
- From the menu, select Software Updates
- Every new update will be reflected in the Applications section
- Streaming apps such as Netflix, YouTube, Apple TV, and others can be updated by clicking Update
- If you have an Android phone, you can stream from the Google Play Store
- You can manage your apps and devices by clicking Manage Apps and Devices in your profile
- When new updates are available for an app, it will display Updates Available
- To update, click the Update button
Power Reset On Your TV
You will be able to determine this based on your method and the make and model of your TV.
In case you’re streaming via Google TV or Android TV, here’s a way to power rest your TV;
- The LED that illuminates the screen should be pointed at with your TV remote
- Hold down the Power button on your remote for about five seconds.
- Power off appears on your screen.
- There will be an automatic restart of the television in one minute
- Try turning on the TV to see if the problem persists
Designed for Sony televisions
- Make sure your TV is turned off
- After disconnecting the cord from the electrical outlet, let it sit for up to two minutes.
- To turn on the TV, the power cord must be plugged in.
- The problem of no sound when screen mirroring can be resolved by resetting your TV.
No Sound When Screen Mirroring Android To Roku
You can fix the sound when screen mirroring from your Android device to Roku by following these steps:
- There is a possibility that Smart View will appear under a different name on your Android device.
- Choose Roku as the device to connect from that menu.
To begin screen mirroring, you must first ensure that your phone and TV are connected.
With Roku’s remote, you can select Allow to accept screen mirroring right now, or Always Allow if you want to use it more frequently.
If screen mirroring does not work, you may need to adjust some settings. You can do this by following these steps:
- The remote should be pressed to the Home button.
- Choose System from the Settings menu.
- By clicking on it, you can access screen mirroring.
By navigating through the settings, you can determine which settings you want to make changes to.
If none of the above options help, make sure that the sound is turned on and the cables are connected correctly on the TV.
No Sound When Screen Mirroring iPhone To Roku
Screen mirroring your iPhone from Roku to your iPhone can cause a frustrating issue when you were hoping to enjoy video and audio seamlessly. Fortunately, you can troubleshoot and resolve this issue by following the steps below.
>> Restart and Reconnect:
The iPhone and Roku device need to be restarted if you experience audio or video problems while screen mirroring.
After both devices have been restarted, you can reconnect.
>> Troubleshooting for Sound Issues:
If only the audio is affected, you can restore it by following these steps:
- In the TV’s sound settings, make sure that the speaker selection is set to receive audio from your iPhone.
- Audio transmission can be interfered with by damaged or loose cables connecting the TV to external speakers or audio systems.
- On your Roku device, ensure Sound Mirroring is enabled so that audio can be transmitted during screen mirroring.
The “No Sound When Screen Mirroring iPhone To Roku” error can usually be fixed if you follow these steps and make sure your audio and video are compatible.
You can test the audio without screen mirroring if you still encounter sound problems after following these steps to see if the problem is with the TV, which may need to be reset.
What Is LG Super Resolution?
With the advent of modern technology, sharing and enjoying content across devices has become an integral part of our daily lives.
Screen mirroring enhances our viewing and sharing experience, but there can be occasional problems with “Screen Mirroring No Sound on TV.”
This blog should have helped you overcome this audio challenge, I hope.
Understanding the potential causes, such as device settings and connectivity issues, and following our step-by-step solutions can help you ensure that screen mirroring moments are not only visually spectacular but also audibly immersive.