Discord is a popular chat platform used by gamers and corporations alike. Discord is a great chat platform that everyone has access to through their IP address. # Ways to Get Someone’s IP Address from Discord
Discord’s strict TLS security makes it difficult for most people to get someone’s IP address. However, that isn’t true. You can discover how to get someone’s IP address on Discord in this article.
It is possible to obtain someone’s IP address for a variety of reasons, but it is important to be aware that some methods involve getting the user to click a link.
Additionally, these methods should not be used for illegal purposes. If you would like to proceed, read on for 3 simple ways to get someone’s Discord IP address.
Discord users have found various ways to obtain others’ IP addresses. By using the netstat command on Windows, you can analyze the traffic and find the IP address by looking up the obtained codes.
If you know a user’s Discord ID, you can use the Discord IP resolver to find out their IP address. In addition, Discord IP grabbers can reveal users’ IP addresses on clicking.
Can You Find Someone’s IP Address from Discord?
It is possible to find someone’s IP address from Discord if you are using Discord IP Address Finder or Discord IP Resolver.
Discord, however, uses transport layer security, which makes it impossible to do directly from the app. It is often difficult to locate an individual’s IP address without knowing where to look.
There are many people who believe Discord hosts its own server, which makes obtaining an IP address very difficult. # Someone’s IP Address from Discord
The IP addresses of the people you want to engage with on Discord can be found in several ways, however. Here are three ways to find out the IP addresses of the people you want to engage with today
How To Find IP Address from Discord?
Discord does not have an IP address feature, so you need to use external tools. # Find IP Address from Discord
Here are three options.
Using Discord IP Resolver
An IP resolver for Discord is a tool that determines a person’s IP address according to their Discord user name.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Discord’s settings page can be found there.
- Go to the menu and select “Advanced”.
- Make sure “Developer Mode” is enabled.
- After it is enabled, press “Esc”.
- Select “Copy Id” from the right-click menu of your target person’s Discord username.
- Click here to access Discord’s IP Resolver.
- The copied ID should be pasted into the “Resolve” box
- The IP address of the target will be displayed on screen.
With Windows Command Prompt
Command prompts are available on Windows PCs for performing a wide range of tasks, including analyzing connections with their systems and browsers. # Find IP Address from Discord
In order to use this method successfully, the target individual must be online. The following steps should be followed:
- You will need to close all apps and browsers except for the one you will be using.
- Visit Discord’s website and log in.
- You can start the command prompt on your PC by clicking the Start button.
- Keep the target person engaged on your Discord account by giving them reasons to keep chatting.
- Your command prompt should display netstat -an.
- Talk with the target person until “Established” is displayed on the command prompt.
- Copying the IP address should be the last step.
Using Wireshark Packet Analyser
There are several features in Wireshark that can be used to track anything that is going on in your network. This application is one of the best, mainly because it has several features.
You must first install Wireshark, then choose the correct version of the software and complete the installation.
Tracking features should be investigated and all other applications or programs should be closed for the best results.
- Launch Wireshark first, then Discord, and then start chatting with your target user.
- You can see all the processes that are occurring in the discord by searching for “discord” in Wireshark.
- Enter “discord” into different protocols to see if you get any results.
Then you can use the features and get the IP address of the intended user after examining the various packages until you find the right one.
Discord IP Grabber
The links to the sites your target person frequents can be obtained from an IP logger that you can share with them.
By clicking the link, the traffic will first channel through the IP logger, which allows you to detect their IP without them knowing. # Find IP Address from Discord
The Grabify IP logger can be used in the following ways.
- Locate the URL of a site that is usually visited by your target audience.
- You can paste the URL on Grabify by copying and pasting it.
- By clicking on “Create URL”, you can create a URL.
- Obtain the shortened URL by taking note of the Grabify screen’s IP address.
- If you’re chatting on Discord with the target person, forward the copied link to them.
- Click on the link to open Grabify and select “Tracking Code”.
- Locate the entry that contains the IP address of the shortened URL generated previously.
The key to making this technique work is to get the target person to click the link willingly. Social engineering tactics aren’t necessary for this to work.
Is it possible to IP block someone on Discord?
Discord allows IP banning. In fact, every ban is an IP ban. IP bans are stronger than normal bans and prevent someone from accessing your server from another account.
If you join a server with an IP address, it tells the app or website you’re using who you are and what information you’ve provided.
How to IP Block Someone in Discord?
It is important to know their IP address before you can block them or IP block them in Discord. You can do that by following any of the methods mentioned above. # IP Block Someone in Discord
Once your IP address has been determined using any of the methods listed above, launch Discord to start chatting with them. To join the server, you will need to sign into your Discord account with your username and password.
On the left side of the screen, select the server you want to use. You can look for specific users in any Discord channel. Look at the main panel of any VoIP channel to see all the users.
You can now ban that user by right-clicking him or her, which will bring up a menu. Confirm it, and the other user will no longer be able to access your account. # IP Block Someone in Discord
How to Hide your IP Address on Discord?
After learning how to obtain someone’s IP address on Discord, you’re probably wondering if there are effective ways you can protect it.
This section covers two of the most effective methods for doing so. # Hide your IP Address on Discord
Use a Proxy Server
In addition to learning how to get someone’s Discord IP address, you can also use a proxy server to protect your IP address. A proxy server works like a VPN. It acts as a proxy between the internet and your device.
Discord and all other websites will only see the IP address of the proxy server, not yours. The service is usually free, and you can choose from different server locations just like a VPN does.
Compared to VPNs, proxy servers don’t offer the same level of security. For example, proxy servers don’t encrypt your connection. In order to protect your IP address, follow the steps outlined below.
Third parties can still see your online activities and collect data.
- Proxy servers: how to choose
- Enter the URL of the website you want to access while hiding your IP address.
- For the next step, please choose a location if one is available and click ‘enter’.
Using this method, the website will be displayed in the browser, but it will use the IP address of the proxy server. # Hide your IP Address on Discord
Using a Virtual Private Network (VPN)
The use of a Virtual Private Network is a simple method of hiding your IP address from Discord users. You can change your IP address to any country by using a VPN app.
VPN servers are available worldwide, making it easy to change your IP address to any country. # Hide your IP Address on Discord
However, that isn’t all it can do; here are some of its other benefits.
- By using a VPN, it is harder to trace your online activity back to you as it encrypts your connection.
- By using it, a user has the option of browsing privately
- Geo-blocks are bypassed so you can access streaming content in your region
- Most VPN apps are intuitive, making them suitable for users of all levels of experience
To access its few features, you need to pay a monthly or yearly subscription to a VPN, but some of them offer a money-back guarantee and a free trial to see if you like the service.
Here are some steps you can follow to set up a VPN on your device.
- Make your choice of VPN by downloading it
- Choose a location from the list of servers, since VPN apps usually organize them by location.
- Click on ‘Connect’ to connect to the server. In some cases, you may simply need to click on a location to connect.
How To Watch Instagram Live Anonymously? # Hide your IP Address on Discord
You can easily find anyone’s IP address on Discord by following the methods in this article if you want to learn how to get their IP address. You should, however, consider the person you’re grabbing their ID from and avoid using it for any illegal activity.
It is best to use a VPN or proxy server if you want to protect your IP address effectively, but be aware that it doesn’t guarantee that you won’t get hacked.